Kansas City’s Favorite Express Tunnel Car Wash
When you purchase your car wash, the computer outside sends the information to the computer inside. Once your gate goes up it puts your wash in the queue. A lighted sign at the entrance will show your wash just before you enter the car wash tunnel.
Yes! Our conveyor system allows you to stay inside your vehicle throughout the entire process. When you pull onto the lot, you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will assist you with your wash selection at the Auto Cashier so you never have to leave your driver’s seat.
No, we do not. We have Free Self Serve Vacuums for use after your wash your car.
Maximum vehicle height of 7′ 2″. We are able to accommodate most stock vehicles. Any modifications to height or ground clearance should be checked prior to purchasing a car wash. If you have any aftermarket modifications (such as wide or offset tires & wheels, lifted vehicles, bumper modifications or roof racks among others), we recommend checking with a manager at the location to ensure your vehicle can fit.
Because we are in the car care business, we want to wash any and all vehicles that come to the facility; however, because of our commitment to maintain a safe environment and provide the highest quality wash available, we do place some specific restrictions on the vehicles we wash.
We cannot wash:
• Full-size and extended top vans
• All Hummers
• Trucks with dual rear tires
• Open bed pickup trucks with fuel tanks, any loose items, and debris
• Vehicles with tripod-style mirrors
• Trucks or vans with ladders or ladder racks
• Vehicles that sit too low to the ground
• Lifted vehicles that are too high, 87″ maximum clearance
• Trucks with greasy fifth wheels
• Customized wheels or tires that are wider than 14″
• Recreational vehicles and campers or trailers
• Vehicles with bicycle racks
We reserve the right to deny service for any vehicle that might result in further damage to your vehicle or to our equipment or personnel. In our experience, we have found some vehicles are not good candidates for service in our type of express wash.
Yes, just stop by either location and we’ll put a new RFID tag on your windshield.